Musslewhite - Delta Hardware
The Sonoma California resident,
Charlie Musslewhite’s latest release (5/16/2006)
on the Peter Gabriel’s Real World record label
proves the 62 year old bluesman isn’t slowing
down, just getting better with time! I love him
and his music style, and have had the honor of seeing
him perform a few times.
The harp has become my fav instrument of choice
and no one compares to Charlie! He has been around
for decades doing his thing and everyone from the
old to young seem to dig his sound. Charlie won
harmonica instrumentalist of the year for 2006 at
the Blues Music Awards.
out some of the reasons why:
1. Church Is Out-nice tune w/o harp
2. One of These Mornings-upbeat good harpin’/slide
3. Sundown- typical good soundin’ Charlie!
4. Black Water- slow and soulful
5. Clarksdale Boogie-shufflin’ and hard to
keep still during this one!
6. Just A Feeling-any blues fan cannot like this
song with a rocky riff!
7. Gone Too Long-good heartbreak song and nice harp
8. Invisible Ones-a true to life song-unfortunately
9. Town To Town-melodic
10. Blues For Yesterday-more good stuff
more info visit Charlie at: www.charliemusselwhite.com
guess is this Charlie started this journey from
his childhood beginnings in Kosciusko, Mississippi
through the present. For me it was awesome, I enjoyed
the ride. I loved the CD! I give it a 4.88 on the
:: STLBlues street teamer