• Another great weekend of music was had in St. Louis, with Bottoms Up Blues Gang at the Wine Press, Blues City Deli Street Fest, and Jeremiah Johnson band featuring the Sliders at Lone Wolf! Make your plans now to attend Taste St. Louis, featuring the All New Blues Stage!
• Welcome the band Sins of the Pioneers to the STLBlues.net booking roster!
• What a weekend! A record crowd for the 10th Annual Old Webster Jazz & Blues Festival on Saturday! Followed by Johnnie's Jam at the Sheldon last Sunday.....not a music event, a music happening! Read our review here!
• DECATUR BLUES SOCIETY TO HOLD BLUES CHALLENGE “ROAD TO MEMPHIS”
• The St. Louis Art Fair just came to an end. A great event with perfect weather already leaves us looking forward to 2011. The fest season rolls on this coming weekend, with the Old Webster Jazz & Blues Festival.
• Robin Rogers health update
• Euclid Records opens in New Orleans
• The latest
from East Side Slim :: The Bottoms Up Blues Gang – Handle It
• Just in - Musicians Named for 10th Annual Old Webster Jazz & Blues Festival
• BluesWeek is offically behind us. With only 4 months to plan and execute our 1st BluesWeek, we think it went okay. Stop on by our Facebook and share your favorite memory or photo!
• STLBlues is just in from the Budweiser Illinois Blues Fest, where we were honored to be a judge for 'The Road To Memphis', a blues challenge held by the River City Blues Society and Jay Goldberg - producer of the Illinois Blues Fest! It was a tough contest to judge, with 15 year old Matthew Curry's incredible guitar skills narrowly edging out the sheer vocal power of the Lizzi Neal band. He'll do well next February competing on the world stage known as the International Blues Challenge! Check out our photo gallery on Facebook!
• STLBluesWeek's educational panel drew lots of fans and media interest, and Channel 5 created this video!